Trixxo Theater Hasselt has a cloakroom on the right side of the foyer.
You pay 2 euros per piece. (1 piece per coat rack)
The cloakroom usually remains open until 1 hour after the show.
Opening of the doors
Some days before the event, go to the specific page of the event you are attending for the correct start and end times.
Normally, the venue doors are open an hour before the start of the event. You can order snacks and drinks at one of the many food and drink stands in the foyer.
Make sure you leave on time and be aware of any road constructions or possible traffic jams, so you don’t have to miss the start of the event.
Access to the venue
- Do not buy tickets via auction sites or the secondary market. These tickets may be invalid. You run the risk of being denied access to the venue. Official tickets can be purchased safely and at the correct price via our venue website.
- Always offer your own ticket at the entrance and not someone else’s. This makes scanning much easier and avoids waiting times at the door. Important! If you have booked e-tickets, it is essential that they are visible on your smartphone screen with maximum brightness (no screenshot, no broken screen).
- Do not take any luggage, (large) handbags or backpacks with you and respond correctly to any requests from the security staff. Bags must not be larger than 21 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (or 8.27 × 11.81 × 3.94 inch; A4 size).
- It is forbidden to enter the venue with bottles, cans, alcohol, sound recorders, film and photo cameras, fireworks and objects that may pose a threat to security. Smartphones with a photo function are tolerated, unless otherwise stated. No photography or filming is permitted at events, unless otherwise specified by the organiser. Entering the venue implies agreement with possible searching.
- SMOKING in the venue is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
Visit with toddlers
We very often have children's shows in our theatre. If you come to Trixxo Theater Hasselt with small children, please keep in mind the following arrangements.
- Pushchairs can be left safely in the cloakroom.
- Also diaper bags must be handed over to the cloakroom. For reasons of fire safety (risk of tripping), these must not be brought into the theatre itself.
- In the theatre, the rule of “1 ticket per spectator” applies. You have to buy a ticket for a child even if you are putting it on your lap or when the child is staying in a child car seat (maxi cosi). For fire safety reasons, the theatre has a maximum number of people allowed, regardless of whether they are adults or children.
- A changing mat and nappy container are available in the sanitary area.
- If you have any questions about breastfeeding, please contact us at +32 3 400 60 60
- Take into account the noise level at children's shows: provide the youngest with appropriate hearing protection.
- In normal circumstances, children who have a seat on the ground floor (rows 1 to 13) or the first row of the bleacher (row 17) can, upon presentation of their ticket, get an extra cushion from the cloakroom.
Pay at every point of sale with your bank card, smartphone or your Sportpaleis Group Cashless Card. Read more.
Explore Hasselt, book your hotel
Combine your visit to Trixxo Theater with a visit to Hasselt.
Explore “the city of jenever (or Dutch Gin)” and book an overnight stay in a hotel.